Search This Blog

Saturday 3 December 2011

Vidya Balan says is boring zero size

            Vidya Balan says she feels comfortable with its curvilinear figure and finds the zero sized fashion boring.



The actress was 33 years in 12kgs to portray Silk Smitha in her latest film 'The DirtyPicture ", which has have enjoyed a good opening on the box office. Vidya and hopes that the new movie his most audacious so far the buxom beauty to make a comeback in Bollywood.


"Size zero is boring. Women should look like women. I can relate as silk like her andI also like to celebrate my body," said Vidya during a session with the actor-directorFarhan Akhtar at the movies Hindu HT the leadership summit.


"I hope that plump is back on the cinema," said the actress who often has been criticized for weight and style of dress.


Vidya says she is not worried about losing the weight began to play Silk and never felt unsafe in the role of a sex siren curvilinear.


"Silk was a star of South India and curvy women are there, but I had to improve further so I had to gain weight. I was never unsure about how it will look on the big screen. I'm OK with that. "


She feels that women's sexuality is no longer a taboo in Indian cinema.


"I think it's a coming of age for sexuality, especially female sexuality in Indian cinema. I did not apologize for it. This film is a reflection of that."


Vidya will next be seen in Sujoy Ghosh's' Kahaani. "I am a woman six months pregnant in Kahaani. It is based in Kolkata. Again, the character I play is very raw, real and nervous."

No comments:

Post a Comment